-->

Monday, August 24, 2015

gout is not my best friend

Hi everyone!

So last Pday, I was diagnosed with gout. I have still been on crutches all week. The doctor put me on prednisone, but it ended Friday, and I am not better. My foot was fine all week on the prednisone, but now it
hurts again and I feel back to square one. Gout is what old people get from drinking too much beer and eating too much red meat. Soooo, idk why I have it...haha. I hate it. It is super painful and is a build up
of uric acids in my foot and is a form of arthritis. If you haven't googled it yet :) Sister Briggs has been SO patient with me. Bless her heart. We've been out working everyday. I just go slower. My body is
used to crutches now. I had a meltdown this morning because I am solo tired of it. Idk what the deal is.
Susan gets baptized Saturday! We are so excited. Sister Wright is coming back. That will be a blast!
We started teaching the Lane's again and re-set a baptismal date for October....we'll see what happens there :)
I went on exchanges with Sister Kandare up in her area! Literally in the woods. It was fun! I just love her.

I am just so thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who keeps me in line. I know He has a plan for me. While I do not always understand, I know He does. I am just going to keep moving forward and remain faithful. He always provides.

Have a great week!!!! Happy first week of school everyone!!!

Love,
Sister Hickman
It is no Hazel Blvd, but I guess a Hazel, deep in the woods, will have to do :)

on exchanges with sister kandare :) it is fun being companions for 24
hours with her!

Sister Kandare and her comp are so keep in the woods that they drive a
truck!! I think they are the only sisters with a truck haha 
with kandare on my birthday and my half birthday. life is good.

navy & yellow is the new thing I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment