-->

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

1/3 Done!

Hello friends and family!

It has been only a few days since you last heard from me, and since then.....I hit my 6 months! Wow, it has gone by so fast. I am still alive. I haven't gotten fired yet from training :) haha jk.

Celebrating our 6 months! Love my Sister Kandare :)
It is good. President told me I will probably be teaching by myself for the next 12 weeks with her, so I sure need to get used to that then. I honestly do not really know what to write about this week! 

We have a few pretty solid investigators. I really want to baptize every month of her training, but I am not sure if we will have a baptism in January. Our investigators have quite a bit to work out first :) I am trying to be as patient and loving as possible. Some days I am better than others. 

I am sorry. I really have a mental block with writing today. If you ever feel alone, know that Heavenly Father loves you. He knows us and is there to help us. Don't forget that. A lot of our investigators are going through some hard things, and it is really hard for me to see. We just have to remember that Heavenly Father molds us into the people He needs us to become. 
Forgive me for not writing a better weekly summary :)


Love you all,
Sister Hickman 

No comments:

Post a Comment