-->

Monday, December 7, 2015

Be careful what you pray for

Hi everyone!

It was a great week but I'm just so stressed all the time! We are so busy but like with random stuff. Idk my head is spinning with everything I have to remember. Our investigators are struggling to come to church which is hard. I wanted another Ward because it does keep us busy but man, is stresses me out! It'll be good though. I love sister Sobotka! Things are going well.
This week during studies, it was hard for me to focus because I kept thinking about everything we needed to do. One morning when I was reading the Book of Mormon, a scripture I read was exactly what I needed. It strengthened my testimony that the scriptures really are there to help us feel God's love.
I got my trunky papers this week where I have to basically map out my life and then talk about it with President in my departing interview and that is just weird. I think going home and adjusting will be a lot harder for me than I thought. But I just can't think about that because that stresses me out even more!
This week I will be doing a lot of praying of how to help our investigators. It is hard knowing how much to involve ourselves. Good thing we have the Spirit to help us! I'd be so lost without it.

I'm grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ. As we approach this holiday season, it is natural to think about Him more. I couldn't think of anything better than being His representative. I am so grateful that He went before me and set the perfect example. I know that He lives and loves us. Thank you for all of your love and support. And thank you especially for all the prayers. I love you all!
Oh and BOOMER SOONER. People give me updates all the time. I'm a proud Okie over here!

Love,
Sister Hickman
#merica

Love my sweet companion! 
Merry Christmas from Old Sac!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment